Loving Choices/The Next Step is a 10 week educational seminar and a ‘must’ for ‘Rebuilding’ graduates and others who want to learn more about making relationships successful. The focus is on learning and practicing relationship skills.
Who might participate?
- Anyone wanting to create more healing and healthy relationships for yourself and others
- Singles who want to change a pattern of creating unhealthy and unhappy relationships
- Anyone wanting to heal some of your past emotional pain and wounding
Come and explore the inner parts of yourself. Get to know the Inner Critic, the Perfectionist, the Wounded Child, and the Inner Wise One, just to name a few. Gain insight and clarity into the origins of your behaviours, beliefs and your emotions as you get to know the internal family system.
Discover your True Desires and your Authentic Self. Reconnect to the power within and move into the magnificent being that you already are.
- 10 Week Seminars (3 hours/week for 10 weeks).
- Participants meet from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- This format includes weekly reading, practice assignments, class discussion and exercises.
Presented by: Ray Antymis, Transformational Facilitator
Space is limited. Call the Adventures office at 204.775.3484 for advance registration and location information.
Cost: $300 (plus GST)
2017 / 2018
October 19th; November 2nd, 16th, 30th; December 14th; January 11th, 25th; February 8th, 22nd; March 8th.
VIP Weekends are available upon request.
(Loving Choices was developed by Dr. Bruce Fisher and Nina Hart. Bruce was a Family Therapist and author of the best selling book “Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends”.)