Members Only Event
WHEN: Sundays, 2 – 4 p.m AND ***NEW*** 3rd Monday of each month
WHERE: River Heights area
Meditation is a self-directed practice for relaxing the body and calming the mind
There are many benefits to learning how to meditate:
- It lowers oxygen consumption
- It decreases respiratory rate
- It increases blood flow and slows heart rate
- It is an excellent sleep aid
- It regulates blood pressure
- Decreases muscle tension
- It allows one to activate their spirit or light body
Classes are $10.00 per session. You only pay for the sessions that you attend.
For more information, contact Laura at 204.475.4354.