Real Talk, Real Support
Fall in love with being alive again! We are committed to:
• empowering you to get the best out of all your relationships, including the one you have with yourself, and to
• make meaningful connections with people who are supportive and understanding, and to
• help you to learn to make positive changes in your life!
Four Mondays starting Oct. 25th, Nov.1st, 8th, 15th. And Monday January 10, 17, 24, 31st.
• Have you wondered why some people are clingy in relationships, while others are distant? This is your chance to learn about attachment styles and how they help or hinder people in meaningful relationships
• Learn the elements of a healthy relationship and what can be done to improve meaningful relationships
• Do you sometimes think that there is a lack of communication between yourself and people who are important to you? Learn about the elements of healthy communication
• Learn what happens when someone gets angry, how to deal with it, and learn that it is possible to stop getting angry
• Do you have trouble just understanding some people? Learn that we can replace judgment and criticism with empathy and understanding
• Some people are very emotional, others don’t display emotion at all. Learn that emotions can be balanced with thoughtfulness to improve relationships
• Are you able to “be yourself” in relationships? Learn that it is possible to maintain a healthy balance between autonomy and intimacy within your relationships
• Are there areas in your life that are just not working for you? You will be shown the tools to figure out what is working well for you and what is not
This is your opportunity to get to know new people and establish real connections within a small, close group setting.
Your facilitator, Merrilyn Renkas, has a Certificate in Applied Counselling, is an Adventures Member and New Member Facilitator.
Pre-registration is required. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-488-3253 to register.