REBUILDING WHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP ENDS
What is it?
It is a seminar specially designed for people who aren’t sure if their relationship will continue, or who are separating, divorcing or struggling in the aftermath of an ended love relationship. Developed by therapist Dr. Bruce Fisher, Rebuilding When Your Relationship Ends is a proven 19 step process of adjustment to the loss of a love relationship.
Hundreds of therapists, EAP counsellors, lawyers, and mediators regularly refer their clients to the Rebuilding seminars. It’s for people of all ages.
- Seminars meet once a week for 10 weeks, 3 hours per session
- Cost: $300. & GST
What does it offer?
Information and encouragement designed to help individuals move more quickly through the process of adjusting to the ending of a love relationship.
- The opportunity to interact with men and women who are are going through the same ordeal.
- The opportunity to develop a helpful support system.
- Ways to learn how to let go of guilt, rejection, and blame.
- Skills to learn that will help you in all your relationship
- Gain the freedom to be yourself, to be happy, to make better choices, and to know what you really want in a love relationship.
10 WEEK SPRING SESSION – 2023
Wednesday, April 19, 26
Wednesday, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
Wednesday, June 7, 14, 21
10 WEEK FALL SESSION
Wednesday, October 11, 18, 25
Wednesday, November 1,8,15,22,29
Wednesday, December 6, 13